Use this form to sign up for our Cuba Tour
Please Read the text below before signing up for a tour
Fill out the entire formThe next tour is November 13 - 20 and is open for booking. We do have another tour to Cuba scheduled for January 20 - 27 so be sure to put the date of your tour you want in the form.
If a section is non applicable, put an X in the box.
Don't book airfare until we have confirmed back to you. You need to arrive on the first day of the tour (or earlier) and depart on the last day of the tour (or later).
We hold no spots without a completed form and many tours sell out.
The cost of the tour is $1,600 per person for our 8 day 7 night Cuba Tour.
· Flights are not included.
· Reservations are subjected to availability. We limit this tour to 9 people.
· The cost of the tour includes airport transfers in Cuba
· All meals are included (unless you arrive earlier than the first day)
· All lodging is included. We stay in Casa Particulars, not hotels. Americans are prohibited from staying in hotels if owned by the Cuban government, and they own nearly every hotel, so we stay in bed and breakfast type homes.
· All transportation, entry fees and activity fees are included
· You will need a Cuban Visa, which is not included and costs about $85, we will help you get it and the cost is not included in the tour. You also need a daily health insurance policy for Cuba, typically provided in the cost of your airline ticket. We will help you get it and it is only about $5 per day, if not already included in your airline ticket..
. We run this tour compliant with OFAC and US State Department regulations, "In Support of the Cuban People".
- We don't charge you for the tour until you've got your flights booked and all is confirmed
- You need a valid passport with at least 6 months before it expires. You should not take this tour if you have limited mobility. We do a fair amount of walking.
- If you pay by credit card, a 3% fee is added to the cost of the trip. We will give you an address to mail a check if you want to avoid that fee, or you can pay cash as well.
If you would prefer to call us with your credit card information, just put an x in all the credit card form boxes.
If you have trouble with the form, call us at 877-481-0300.
Pacific Lots - Client Visit Application (CVA)
For questions about our Cuba Tours, contact Steve Linder at 305-295-0137
Or email Steve at steve@PacificLots.com
You will be flying into Havana, Cuba (HAV airport code) to arrive any time on or before the 13th of November and you'll need to book an outbound flight on or after the 20th of November. You will be on your own if you choose to arrive early or stay later. The cost of that tour is $1,600 per person and is all inclusive except airfare. This tour includes all meals, all activity and entrance fees, all hotels, all in country transportation, including airport transfers in Cuba, and all restaurant tips. Alcoholic beverages are not included. '
We will be visiting Havana, Havana Viejo (old Havana), Vedado, Vinales, and Veradero. We travel in private vans and taxis operated by Cuban people. The Casa Particulars we stay in all have private baths, AC and a safety deposit box as well.
Be sure to press the "Submit" button when you have completed filling out the form.