See Tour itinerary for the Panama to Costa Rica tour here
See Tour itinerary for the Costa Rica 10 Day tour here
See tour itinerary for the 8 day Cuba tour here
Client Visit Application - Use this Form to Sign up for any of our 7 to 10 Day tours
NOTE: This page is used for a variety of tours so if looking to link to the tour itinerary, be sure to select the proper link above. When you sign up for one of those tours, please be sure to check the box for the tour you are requesting, in the application form.
- Please read the entire form
The cost of the 10 cay Costa Rica or 10 day Costa Rica to Panama tour is $3400 per couple or $2,400 per single in a single room. The tour includes all entry fees, all transportation within Costa Rica or Costa Rica and Panama on the Costa Rica Panama tour), all lodging, all national park fees and airport transfer fees. If paying by credit card, a 3% credit card processing fee will be added. We prefer you mail a check to avoid the credit card processing fees. Please Read the text below before signing up for a tour.
Fill out the entire form
If a section is non applicable, put an X in the box.
Don't book airfare until we have confirmed back to you. You should try to arrive on the first day of the tour but you can come earlier if you want.
- For the 10 Day Costa Rica tour, you will be flying in and out of San Jose, Costa Rica, (SJO airport code) to arrive on or before May 12 and you'll need a flight out of San Jose on or after May 21, 2023. Your outbound flight can be any time of the day on the 21st, early in the day is fine. That tour is $2,400 per single in a single room and $3,400 per couple.
For the 10 Day Costa Rica to Panama Tour, you are flying into San Jose (SJO airport code) to arrive any time of the day on August 10, 2023, and booking a one way departure out of Panama City, Panama (PTY airport code) and time on or after August 19, 2023. The tour ends in Panama City, Panama. That tour is $2,400 per single in a single room and $3,400 per couple. This tour is all inclusive, all meals, all activity and entrance fees, all hotels, all in country transportation and all restaurant tips. Alcoholic beverages are not included but there will be a few cocktail parties with drinks included.
- For the 8 day Cuba tour, you will be flying into Havana, Cuba (HAV airport code) to arrive any time on or before the 10th of June and you'll need to book an outbound flight on or after the 17th of June. You will be on your own if you choose to arrive early or stay later. The cost of that tour is $1,550 per person and is all inclusive except airfare. This tour is all inclusive, all meals, all activity and entrance fees, all hotels, all in country transportation, including airport pickup and drop off. and all restaurant tips. Alcoholic beverages are not included but there will be a few cocktail parties with drinks included.
- For the Panama to Costa Rica tour, NONE SCHEDULED RIGHT NOW you will need to book a one way ticket into Panama City, Panama (airport code PTY), on or before XXXX, 2023 and a one way ticket out of San Jose, Costa Rica (airport code SJO), on or after XXXX, 2023. You can depart at any time of the day since we will already be in San Jose on the morning of the XX.
We hold no spots without a completed form and most tours sell out.
- The cost of the 10 Day Costa Rica tour or Costa Rica to Panama tour is $3400 per couple or $2,400 per single for our 10 day 9 night tours. We use nice hotels and eat nice food.
Be sure to press the "submit" button after completing the form.
Tour itinerary subject to change based on availability, weather or timing.
If you would prefer to call us with your credit card information, just put an x in all the credit card form boxes.
If you have trouble with the form, call us at 877-481-0300
For tour availability, contact Steve Linder at 305-295-0137
Be sure to press the "Submit" button when you have completed filling out the form.
Our 10 day Costa Rica, Costa Rica Panama or Panama Costa Rica tour. are great ways to see a variety of tourist attractions. We'll provide all lodging, transportation throughout the tour, all entrance fees (other than optional sport fishing or zip line, if offered). All meals are provided except on your day of arrival. Adult beverages are not included but generally if you want alcohol drinks, you can pay for them yourself. Children under 16 are not allowed on these tours and people with limited mobility are also advised not to take this tour as there is some pretty significant walking in some of the national parks we visit as well as at the La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
10 day Costa Rica Tour - We include the cost of transportation to and from the airport on day of arrival and departure. The first day will be at the Hotel Martino. Arriving earlier on day one will give you more time at the Martino resort. There is a zoo across the street from the hotel as well as a huge swimming pool, great gym, hiking trails, spa, restaurant, bar, pool tables, internet stations, cable TV, DVD players in room and wireless internet throughout the property. We hope you tip our driver at the end of the tour.
Costa Rica to Panama Tour - You can arrive any time on the first day of the tour. We pay for taxi transportation to the Hotel Martino on your arrival, if your tour starts in Costa Rica. Arriving earlier on day one will give you more time at the Martino resort. There is a zoo across the street from the hotel as well as a huge swimming pool, great gym, hiking trails, spa, restaurant, bar, pool tables, internet stations, cable TV, DVD players in room and wireless internet throughout the property. We hope you tip our driver at the end of the tour.
Panama to Costa Rica tour - We don't pay the taxi fee to your first night's hotel if starting in Panama City, Panama. The taxi fee in Panama City to the hotel is roughly $30 but if you have Uber and an international data plan, Uber rides have been trending at $12 to the city, but you do have to wait a few minutes for your Uber to arrive. Our hotel is located in the heart of the city and provides plenty of places to walk around, eat lunch or dinner, etc. Meals are not included on the first day of the tour but all other meals are included. On the Costa Rica to Panama tour, you can book your departure flight any time on the last day of the tour but we do have a quick real estate tour in Panama City on the morning of that last day. If you can book your flight after 1:00 pm, you can attend that quick tour and still make your flight out. We hope you tip our driver at the end of the tour.
Getting around in Costa Rica and Panama
We will help arrange and we also pay for taxi transportation from the airport when you arrive in San Jose (SJO) Costa Rica to the Hotel Martino. If your tour starts in Panama City, you'll need to take a taxi to the first night's hotel. We provide transportation for you for the entire tour in a very comfortable executive van. We will have plenty of time to see some local sights, swim in the ocean, visit national parks, etc. You can see a complete description of the tour itinerary here. but it might be backwards, depending on what tour you are on.
For those starting the tour in Panama, taxi fare to the first night's hotel is not included in the tour fee.
We are happy to cancel your tour date if things change on you. Please cancel as soon as you can. This tour is unique in that we stay in a few hotels that are pricey and have limited availability. We have to book some of these hotels months in advance and pay in full at that time. They have strict cancellation policies so do be aware that if you cancel within 30 days of the tour date, we incur charges that we can't avoid and therefore have to charge a cancellation fee, just to cover any hotel fees we lose. This tour is expected to sell out and late cancellations keep others from being able to book. Cancellations made within 30 to 7 days of the tour date will incur a 50% cancellation fee and cancellations made with less than 7 days before the tour date will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
Upcoming Tour Dates
- We are offering our 10 day tour of Costa Rica May 12 - 21.
- We are offering our 10 day Costa Rica to Panama tour this summer, August 11 - 20, 2023
- We are also offering a tour to Cuba June 10 - 17 at $1,550 per person. We'll be staying in Casa Particulars (rooms in peoples homes) and touring in a privately owned van. Cuba is a bit tricky since we have to travel in support of the Cuban people and can't support the Cuban government, per the embargo and travel rules. We will be including all meals on that tour. If you want to join the Cuba tour, please sign up here
- Our tours typically sell out so please book early if you want to join. We don't run anyone's deposit to their credit card until about 20 days before the tour date and not until your flights are booked and confirmed
Pacific Lots has no responsibility for losses caused by suppliers' defaults or wrongful or negligent acts or omissions, and that we have no liability for events beyond our control such as natural disasters. Pacific Lots assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any refund, personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused by: (1) any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts or omissions of the Suppliers; (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, craft, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated or otherwise used or provided by the Suppliers; [and] (3) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under Pacific Lots control." Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, Pacific Lots shall be responsible for its own negligence or breach of contract." We use a variety of third party vendors, drivers and guides who do their best to take excellent care of our groups. We have never had an incident however travel in a foreign country is putting most of us out of our normal lifestyle. While we make every effort to insure your health and safety, we are not responsible for you, those traveling with your or your personal possessions. We ask that you use common sense and take care while traveling. You also agree that you are physically capable of being involved in normal tour activities such as walking and climbing stairs and do not have health or mobility issues that might put you at risk in normal day to day activities.